Poly-Net filter tubes
Our products excel above all:
- By their absolute resistance to corrosion
- Good mechanical properties
Types of material:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE): temp. resistant up to approx. 80 ºC
- Polypropylene (PP): in special cases temp. resistant up to 120 ºC. Other types of material can be delivered when ordered with certain quantities
|Diameter||:||7 - 235 mm|
|Perforation size||:||varies from 7,5 - 13 mm|
|Lengths||:||standard lengths of 1 m, 2 m or 4 m, other lengths upon request|
If your requirements call for tubes other than standard, we are prepared to discuss with you details such as tube diameter, perforation size, material and colour. Prototypes and pilot series are being charged at cost.
Circular woven filter tubes are seamless weaved sleeves adapted to the diameter of the filter tubes. Divers types of materials like PE, PES or PA are possible. The mesh varies from 5 mu to 1500 mu. Other yarns, Nomex, PVDF, Kevlar etc. can be woven (multifilament monofilament and spun) in a variety of constructions.
Support netting is an elastic Polyethylene seamless tube, varying in diameter from 7 - 350 mm.
- Industrial and chemical
- Filtering lubricating and cutting oils
- Treatment of industrial domestic water
- Anti-pollution filters for dyestuffs, paper industries, etc.